Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bad Day!

Today was a painful day for me. My mouth and head took a few painful hits that are sore even while I am typing this entry now. When the SBS Bus arrived at the bus stop just outside Victoria School side gate this morning, my head smacked against the bus ceiling while I was attempting to stand, a bruise gradually appearing. That was not the end of my unlucky streak, unfortunately. During recess, I went to play basketball. My friend tried to shoot the basketball but right before he jumped to take the shot, someone pushed me in front and my head went directly above my friends shoulder. My friend jumped and his shoulder hit my lower jaw. Man! I felt an excruciating pain in my lower tooth. Thankfully, my teeth did not drop, except for the fact that it slanted a bit. After school, I had sectional starting at 2pm. At about 3pm, we had a short break. My secondary 3 senior pulled my tuba towards him, maybe because he was bored and wanted to do something childish. In my attempt to retrieve my tuba, my senior suddenly released it and the mouthpiece hit my teeth. Once again, I thanked God that my teeth did not drop while dealing with the acute pain. I had had enough of it! After sectional was over, I “flew” out of school, leaving my bad streak of incidents behind. Thursdays sure are unpleasant!

(This was posted on 17 Jan 08.Due to writing excess words, I edited it and so the date is stated 18 Jan 08)

No comments: